Terms and Conditions
- Pricing: Notary On the Go charges $35.00 + HST for the first document, and $15.00 + HST for any additional documents. A "document" refers to the number of signatures and seals the notary must provide, regardless of the number of pages in the document or how many times a client needs to sign.
- Consent To Receive Email Communications: By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are consenting to receive email communications from Notary On the Go.
- Privacy: Notary On the Go may use your documents for compliance with relevant governing rules of law societies in Canada.
- Personal Information: Notary On The Go complies with collecting personal information in accordance with PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act).
“Personal information” includes any information about an identifiable individual, such as your home address, telephone number or personal e-mail address.
“Personal information” does not include business contact information such your name, title, position or business address. We will assume that the information you provide us through this site is business contact information, unless you notify us otherwise. The information provided by you through our website may be used to improve our communications with you, including responding to your inquiries, setting up appointments, or sending you information that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also share your information with those whom we have commercial relationships to improve the technical, functional, and content aspects of our site. As with most other commercial websites, we do track user trends and preferences by using a browser feature called ‘cookies’. Cookies, which increase the efficiency in exploring a site, are small text files that contain unique identification numbers. The first time you visit a website, a cookie is sent to the hard drive of your computer so that the website can recognize you as a unique user. In addition to using cookies as described above, we also use Google AdWords Remarketing tracking cookies to display relevant ads tailored to you based on parts of our website you have visited. This allows us to reach out and offer our services to those who have shown previous interest in Notary On the Go services.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship: I agree and acknowledge that no lawyer-client, or paralegal-client relationship is established in any way whatsoever by using our services. I understand that Notary On the Go is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice under any circumstances.
- Send Unsigned Documents:I agree NOT to sign my document before my online or in-person appointment. I understand that I must sign in front of the Notary Public
- Responsibility for Accuracy: I agree that I am 100% responsible for all accuracy, truthfulness and completeness of contents provided in their documents.
- Valid Government ID Required: Clients must provide valid government issued identification that is required by law societies’ governing regulations while taking part in any signing facilitated by Notary on The Go.
- Refunds: I hereby acknowledge and accept full responsibility for any documents notarized by Notary On the Go. I understand that no refunds will be issued unless a demonstrable error is found, which cannot be resolved through re-notarization of the document(s).